- Capper’s Insurance Service agents are full-time employees — not independent contractors — which means you pay less in taxes, about one half as much Social Security!
- Competitive benefits, including: group health insurance, 401(k), paid sick leave and vacation time, signing bonuses, incentive trips and monthly bonuses
- Extensive classroom and field training – E&O coverage – reimbursement for all continuing education, license, appointment and certification fees
- Full-service office support staff
- Prospecting and lead generation, including:
- Current Capper’s Insurance Service policyholders available for additional sales, retirement planning and in need of professional insurance advice
- Capper’s Insurance Service hosts Customer Appreciation Events, seminars for people approaching and who are already on Medicare, and Wealth Management Seminars
- Extensive in-house lists from magazine subscribers and online market
- Leads from 65 lists – Lead Heroes – Quote Wizard
- Exclusive partnership with local marketing firm to help you market and sell life insurance and annuities
Or send your resume to the attention of Sandy Flowers at
Capper’s Insurance Service, Inc.
1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.