Capper’s Insurance Service has an exciting sales opportunity for existing insurance agents or for anyone looking to start a career in the financial services space! Capper’s Insurance Service has served rural America and retired people for 90 years. Today, our sales agents have the advantage of working and/or meeting with prospective clients from their own home. We have 8,000 policyholders available for cross selling, upselling, and securing referrals. The Annual Election Period provides tremendous sales opportunities! Capper’s Insurance Service agents can participate in educational Medicare seminars, strategic alliances, and other prospecting avenues. Our marketing efforts are strengthened by the trust and familiarity of national brands like Capper’s Farmer, Mother Earth News, Grit, Farm Collector magazines and others. We are proud to be partners with Advisors Excel, a financial services company providing the most competitive annuities, life insurance, Medicare solutions and wealth management products available. If you are interested in improving your income while managing your own schedule, review the benefits below and contact Capper’s Insurance Service today to learn more about this great opportunity!
- Capper’s Insurance Service agents are full-time employees — not independent contractors — which means you pay less in taxes, about one half as much Social Security!
- Competitive benefits, including: group health insurance, 401(k), paid sick leave and vacation time, signing bonuses, incentive trips and monthly bonuses
- Extensive classroom and field training – E&O coverage – reimbursement for all continuing education, license, appointment and certification fees
- Full-service office support staff
- Prospecting and lead generation, including:
- Current Capper’s Insurance Service policyholders available for additional sales, retirement planning and in need of professional insurance advice
- Capper’s Insurance Service hosts Customer Appreciation Events, seminars for people approaching and who are already on Medicare, and Wealth Management Seminars
- Extensive in-house lists from magazine subscribers and online market
- Leads from 65 lists – Lead Heroes – Quote Wizard
- Exclusive partnership with local marketing firm to help you market and sell life insurance and annuities
Or send your resume to the attention of Sandy Flowers at
Capper’s Insurance Service, Inc.
1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609
or email email@example.com.