Capper’s Insurance Service has an exciting sales opportunity for existing insurance agents or for anyone looking to start a career in the financial services space! Capper’s Insurance Service has served rural America and retired people for 90 years. Today, our sales agents have the advantage of working and/or meeting with prospective clients from their own home. We have 8,000 policyholders available for cross selling, upselling, and securing referrals. The Annual Election Period provides tremendous sales opportunities! Capper’s Insurance Service agents can participate in educational Medicare seminars, strategic alliances, and other prospecting avenues. Our marketing efforts are strengthened by the trust and familiarity of national brands like Capper’s Farmer, Mother Earth News, Grit, Farm Collector magazines and others. We are proud to be partners with Advisors Excel, a financial services company providing the most competitive annuities, life insurance, Medicare solutions and wealth management products available. If you are interested in improving your income while managing your own schedule, review the benefits below and contact Capper’s Insurance Service today to learn more about this great opportunity!
Capper’s Insurance Service, Inc is currently seeking an Insurance Agency Development Manager for our growing firm in Topeka, KS. This Insurance Agency Development Manager is responsible for the oversight of licensed agent pool, telecommunications strategy, development, execution, and compliance for Medicare, Life, Dental, Annuity sales, and retention. This position will provide the necessary leadership, management skills, coordination, and utilization of outside resources to our database of clients to accomplish Company goals and objectives for Medicare Sales, Retention and Quality operations. This position is required to perform all job functions within the framework of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) marketing guidelines. This could be a remote position and will require on-site work at the agency in Topeka, KS.
- 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry with open enrollment
- 2 years’ experience in a training, supervisory, or managerial role
- Licensed for Health and Life insurance – Medicare and Medicaid knowledge and contacts
- May require significant face-to-face member contact, with duties regularly performed away from the principal place of business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telephone technique, expertise, and negation skills
- Proficient in computer usage and programs which includes CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and various other computer databases
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, especially during Annual Enrollment Period
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of Medicare regulations, the managed care industry in general, the competitive environment, pertinent legislation, and other information useful in successfully marketing the Medicare product
- Detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and an effective communicator with various audiences (vendors, providers, members, sales agents, etc.)
- Management/Leadership Experience along with great people skills – can recruit, lead, motivate and sell
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, this candidate will be someone who can realize the potential of an established agency with an active database of more than a million paid readers of magazines and newspapers
- Ability to share insurance prospecting experiences and create new insurance prospecting avenues (Podcasts, Online events, National marketing in publications)
- Lead Generation Savvy – Experience in Seminar sales and/or coaching and knowledge of Telemarketing skills
- Respect for history of Capper’s Insurance Service and attitude of mutual respect and trust
- A familiarity with rural lifestyles for the knowledge of being able to work with our current block of policyholders, existing agents, and demographics of our database of publishing consumers
- Process and Goal oriented
- AgencyBlock knowledge is preferred
- Willingness to travel – to Topeka, to see agents (1-on-1 and in groups), and to events
Or send your resume to the attention of Sandy Flowers at
Capper’s Insurance Service, Inc.
1503 SW 42nd St., Topeka, KS 66609
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.